網站首頁 個人範例 行業範例 行政範例 職場範例 校園範例 書信範例 生活範例 節日文化範例

新年晚會英語主持詞

欄目: 主持詞 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.18W

主持:新年的鐘聲就要敲響,慶典的序曲正要奏響。

新年晚會英語主持詞

The bell for the new year is soon to strike; The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

女主持:讓我們伴着管樂隊的'樂曲,祝福我們的祖國更加強大昌盛,祝福我們的祖國。

With the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country

合:更加鬱鬱葱葱。

More verdure .

女主持:新春的腳步已在耳畔響起。

The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

男主持:是啊,春天是“春色滿園關不住,一枝紅杏出牆來”。

Yes, you are right.

女主持:春天是“西塞山前白鷺飛,桃花流水鱖魚肥”。

男主持:盼新春,望新春,道不盡心中憧憬無限。

Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.

女主持:賀新春,唱新春,説不完心中歡樂無限。

Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.

男主持:聯歡會的帷幕即將拉上,但是我們知道,在華初的這塊沃土上,我們將更加茁壯成長。

Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.

女主持:讓我們衷心祝福我們的嘉賓在新的一年裏工作順利,家庭幸福!

Wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.

男主持:祝福我們的同事工作進步,再創佳績。

Wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.

女主持:祝福我們的祖國,在新的一年裏,

Wish our country a more splendid future

合:再攀高峯,再創輝煌。

In the new year.

男主持:2016年新年晚會到此結束。

That’s all for the New Year’s Celebration . Thank you for being with us.