網站首頁 個人範例 行業範例 行政範例 職場範例 校園範例 書信範例 生活範例 節日文化範例
當前位置:文學範文吧 > 個人範例 > 求職

英語笑話帶翻譯

欄目: 求職 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.21W

英語笑話是指以一句英文短語或一個英文故事讓説話者和聽者之間覺得好笑,或是產生幽默感,一個成功的笑話能流傳千古,聽者和講者都會感到快樂、欣喜,拍掌叫好!小編今天推薦給大家的是英語笑話帶翻譯,僅供參考,希望對大家有用。關注pincai網獲得更多內容。

英語笑話帶翻譯

英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.

這是一個陽光燦爛的晴朗日子,森林裏一隻小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字機上敲敲打打。這時一隻散步的'狐狸走了過來。

Fox: "What are you working on?"

狐狸:“你在做什麼呢?”

Rabbit: "My thesis."

兔子:“寫我的論文。”

Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"

狐狸:“唔,是關於什麼的?”

Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."

兔子:“噢,我在寫兔子是怎樣吃掉狐狸的。”

Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."

狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!誰都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."

兔子:“兔子當然吃,我能證明的。跟我來。”

They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.

它們一起消失在兔子的洞穴裏,幾分鐘後只有兔子獨自出來了。它回到打字機前繼續敲打。

Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.

很快,一隻狼走了過來,停下看着兔子奮力工作。

Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"

狼:“你在寫什麼呢?”

Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."

兔子:“我在寫論文,關於兔子如何吃掉狼。”

Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"

狼:“你不會指望這種垃圾論文被髮表吧!”

Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"

兔子:“能發表,你想知道為什麼嗎?”

The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.

兔子和狼一起進了洞穴,而兔子又一次獨自走了出來。幾分鐘後它繼續打字。

Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.

兔子洞穴裏:一個角落裏是一堆狐狸骨頭,另一角落裏是一堆狼骨頭。而另一側是一隻獅子,它邊打着飽嗝,邊剔着牙齒。

It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.

論文的題目選什麼無關緊要。

It doesn't matter what you use for data.

你用什麼作為例證數據也無關緊要。

What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.

真正重要的是:你的論文導師是誰!

英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

Tom: Mom, can I have two pieces of cake, please?

Mom: Certainly -- take this piece and cut it two!

湯姆:媽媽,我可以吃兩塊蛋糕嗎?

媽媽:當然可以----拿這塊蛋糕把它切成兩塊吧!

英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

A young mother believed that it was very wrong to waste any food when there were so many hungry people in the world. One evening, she was giving her small daughterher tea before putting her to bed. First she gave her a slice of fresh brown bread and butter, but the child said that she did not want it like that. She asked for some jam on her bread as mother looked at her for a few seconds and then said, When I was a small girl like you, Lucy, I was always given either bread and butter, or bread and jam, but never bread with butter and looked at her mother for a few moments with pity in her eyes and then said to her kindly, Aren't you pleased that you've come to live with us now?

一位年輕的母親認為,世界上還有許多受飢餓的人,浪費食物真不應該。有天晚上,在安排幼小的女兒睡覺之前,她給女兒喂夜宵。她先給她一片新鮮的黑麪包和黃油,但孩子説她不喜歡這樣吃。她還要一些果醬塗在麪包上。母親看了女兒幾秒鐘,隨即説道,露茜,當我象你一樣小的時候,總是吃麪包加黃油,或者麪包加果醬,從來沒有面包既加黃油又加果醬。露茜看了母親一會兒,眼中露出憐憫的神情,然後她柔聲説:您現在能跟我們生活在一起難道不感到高興嗎?