The children's books are on the second floor.
兒童書在二樓.
A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.
對不起,我在找兒童書
B: The children's books are on the second floor.
兒童書在二樓.
I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.
A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.
你好.我在找這幾本書.
B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.
Excuse me,where are the travel books?
請問旅遊書在哪裏?
A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?
請問旅遊書在哪裏?
B:They're in that corner.
在那個角落.
Would you like to order it?
您要訂嗎?
A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!
我找不到這本書!
B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?
恐怕我們目前沒有存貨了。您要訂嗎?
I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我在咖啡廳那裏等你!
A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.
親愛的,看那件紫色的皮夾克。
B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我的腳好酸.我在咖啡廳那裏等你!
Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的牌子?
A: Excuse me where should I pay?
對不起請問我該在哪付錢?
B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的'牌子?
There are further reductions downstairs.
樓下還有更多的折扣品。
A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!
天啊!樓下還有更多的折扣品!
B:What are we waiting for?
我們還在等什麼?
We'll just skip the men's floor.
A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?
領帶、長褲、西裝.我們需要嗎?
B: We'll just skip the men's floor.
我們會跳過男士的樓層。