網站首頁 個人範例 行業範例 行政範例 職場範例 校園範例 書信範例 生活範例 節日文化範例

職場面試英語:謝絕職務

欄目: 職場百科 / 發佈於: / 人氣:4.9K

由於某些原因,你可能不想接受這個職位,所以在接到被錄用的通知時,一定要坦白告訴對方你的決定。謝絕職位時,可以誠懇地説出自己的想法,並感謝對方錄用自己。專業禮貌的謝絕可以為自己留存機會,以備將來又想應聘這家公司。

職場面試英語:謝絕職務

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕這份工作。

I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).

我剛接受了另一份我覺得更能滿足我需要(/更適合我/更感興趣)的工作。

Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

坦白地説,面試後我一直認為這個職位不適合我。

I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).

我不想接受一份我覺得不會讓我快樂(/薪水太少/不能為我提供住房)的工作。

I really think that position suits my education background better.

我真的覺得那個職位更適合我的教育背景。

CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.

I: 你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A: Yes, this is Sunlin.

A: 是的`,我是孫林。

I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

I: 我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。

A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

A: 哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認為更符合我要求的工作。

I: I see.

I: 我知道了。

A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

A: 非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。

I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

I: 不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。

A: I will. Thank you.

A: 我會的,謝謝你。